Embodiment means to move out of the mind and into the body. It is a deep truth that you sense. And when you honor that truth within your body without judgment, it becomes a living experience of your internal expression.
Embodiment feels like you have arrived home, and back into your body. This episode begins with a short practice so you can experience it.
Your body is communicating with you all the time and we discuss how you can tap into that innate wisdom that is already within you.
We also talk about:
- The 4 steps to move from your mind and into your body
- The difference between mind over matter and spiritual bypassing
- What it looks like to be in deficit or excess of embodiment
- How Arhcetypes and celebritites can help you with your embodiment practice
- A list of 111 feelings and emotions to help you identify your experience
- Yoga and meditation @insight timer app
- A Course in Miracles
Connect with us: