Do you ever wonder why people act, think, or feel the way they do? In this episode, Mya takes you on a journey through her past that has led her to where she is today.
She goes deep about stories of her sexuality, her relationship with her family, and how she no longer felt she fit into society’s expectations. Mya shares the moment she was faced with the question, “What am I looking for?” And how this seeking has led her to her intentions for our podcast Lessons and Soulfessions.
We also talk about:
- What it’s like to have an honest conversation with someone vs. a confrontation
- What it’s like to run a project with Ayanna for the past year
- What it means to be a solution-based communicator
- How our education system has been the same for the last 200 years and was created by industrialists
- How we are all connected to Source
Connect with us:
- Sign up for free to YIP.com, an online marketplace for people who love what they do