This phase is all about releasing shadows and stuck emotions and with it also being a total eclipse, let’s just say it’s going to happen whether we consciously decide to or not.
This FULL MOON is in the zodiac of Scorpio and if you know anything about this archetype, you’ll know we don’t need it to be an eclipse for this energy to be felt deeply. SCORPIO is about transformation, getting to the bottom of the truth and putting taboo topics on the table so they can be cleared effectively. She doesn’t sugar coat, or avoid, she looks her shadows straight in the eyes and challenges them with conviction. She’s even known to enjoy the shadow work a little. Making it the perfect time for us to illuminate what’s been holding us back over the last 6 months and reflect on how to clear it.
This FULL MOON might feel like you’re at a crossroads, the decision to change career, location, contracts or end a relationship. SCORPIO has an energy that says, we must shed the old to create space for the new.
To tap into this moon’s energy, grab your journal and create some sacred space to answer the following questions:
- In which life areas do you tend to doubt yourself?
- What situations/people trigger you
- How do you show up when you feel triggered/feelings are hurt?
- How would you like to show up instead?
- What belief/behaviours would you need to release to be able to show up as your highest self in these situations?
Recommended Ritual Set-Up
- ELEMENT: Water
- CRYSTAL: Amethyst, Aquamarine, Labradorite, Citrine
- MODALITY: Fixed
- ENERGY: Intense, deep, transformational, shadows, rebirth
- Get into a body of water, bath, sea, lake, or even shower and visualise the water cleansing you from any stuck energy, shadows you want to release
- Place the crystals around you while journaling (PRO TIP: charge them in the moonlight)
- Because Scorpio is a fixed sign, it has a tendency to be stubborn, allow yourself to really review any areas you feel resistance to change with love and kindness